Posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Lancaster

Default Selling bearings

Ignoramus20878 wrote:
I am continuing my total bailout, as Don Lancaster puts it.

I have three hundred or so pounds of military surplus bearings.

Little lots of 10 or so bearings in a lot, of various kinds.

The question is how to sell them, with relatively small effort but
also to get not too little for them.

Should I sell them as one lot, or should I sell them in little lots of
all bearings of one kind in a lot?

The dilemma with bearings is the same as selling clothes: They come in
different sizes.

The sizes you have in stock are not the sizes your buyers need.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email:

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at
http://www.tinaja.com