Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Happy Thanksgiving...THE REAL STORY OF THANKSGIVING

On 29 Nov 2005 05:31:11 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner Asch says...

Eat our own? Hardly. Remove those that break the law or are unethical?

Heck, they do that for themselves. Cunningham bowed out
quite gracefully, eliminating the need for taxpayer funds
spend on a trial.

Seems like your buddy Ed Meese was right after all....

Jim

We did have to kick out Packwood and Nixon, with some kicking and
screaming.

And Mary Jo Kopechne is still dead, and her murderer is still on the
Left side of the asle, along with a very nice selection of pimps
(Franks), check kiters, racists and so forth.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner