John Flanagan

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree (what a moron)

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 03:46:40 GMT, (John
Flanagan) wrote:

On 20 Jul 2003 13:55:09 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

As a motorbike rider I am aware that there really
are no 'accidents.' Crashes have causes, and just
saying oopsey daisy does not sufice. There was a
cause here and it wasn't the hand of god reaching
down to kill those poor people.

There you go, my definition of "accidental" is something that could
have been avoided but for whatever reason wasn't. Which is in harmony
with my belief that there is no such thing as change or randomness.
All things have a cause and an accident happens only because of our
ignorance or neglect and is therefore "preventable".

Make that chance, not change.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.