Posted to alt.home.repair
Suzie-Q

Default Washing machine draining problem

In article .com,
"anne" wrote:

- My washing machine is holding its water just fine when no agitating is
- going on, but as soon as the agitating begins the water starts to drain
- away until it is almost all gone and machine needs to refill. One wash
- load last night emptied my hot water tank! What is the matter with it
- and is this something that I can fix myself? The machine is really
- really old, but has been great and I really don't want to pay for a new
- one. Thank you.
- Anne
-

Wow, Anne. You actually got answers. I asked about my washing machine
and got nothing but grief. Oh well.
--
8^(~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~