Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kip

Default Panasonic CT32SX31 power supply

Replace HOT
Replace 10ohm
Replace the Pin Transistor
Replace the Flyback.
Replace the RH3F diode if there is one to left of flyback.
Then you are good to go...

Just done a 35 for the same thing..Maybe your is the same..Maybe

kip
"Johnace" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a panasonic in for repair. You have to push the power button
several times in order the get the relay to click. When it does I hear
a high pitch from the power supply and then nothing. I get no HV from
the flyback even for a second I hooked up my HV probe and get no
action at all.. It acts like shut down but I do not think so. I did
find an open 10 ohm resistor near the flyback but didn't make a
difference. I'm waitng for a schematic but haven't got one yet..Any
help on this? Thanks