Posted to rec.woodworking
Charles Spitzer

Default Choice of glue brush, was How to Clean Wood Glue?

"LDR" wrote in message
k.net...
In article , nevems2
@ableweb.net says...
Damm, I came here looking for great insight and inspiration. Seriously,
thanks for all the comments, seems like I'm doing exactly what you are
are.
Thanks again.

snip

I picked this tip up from Rob Cosman's video on making hand cut
dovetails: he uses a flexible artist's knife for applying white glue.
The knives are very cheap and in this situation at least are far better
than acid brushes which I buy in quantity whenever the woodworking show
arrives in town.

they're called palette knives. you can buy them in different shapes and
lengths.