Posted to rec.woodworking
nevems2

Default Choice of glue brush, was How to Clean Wood Glue?

Damm, I came here looking for great insight and inspiration. Seriously,
thanks for all the comments, seems like I'm doing exactly what you are are.
Thanks again.

Mike B

"loutent" wrote in message
I also use whats commonly called an acid brush. Since
my nearest water source is a distance away, I keep
a small pail of water nearby with a small sponge
and an old washcloth for cleanups. Usually, I will
toss the brush in the pail at the end of the glue session.
Many times, they can be reused, but it seems lately
that I got a batch where the bristles fall out easily.

The one glue accessory that I have really latched on
to is a bottle with a wide roller tip. This saves so
much time in certain instances that I think that I
could not do without it now.

Lou

In article , Leuf
wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:36:09 -0800, "nevems2"
wrote:

Whats best to apply Titebond II and similar glues?