Lennie the Lurker

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree (what a moron)

jim rozen wrote in message ...

My personal suspicion is that this was an avoidable
crash. Not really an accident. That somebody,
somewhere, dropped the ball.

Not withstanding, there still was no INTENT. Intent, as in: "GuMMers
posting was with vile intent." The only malicious INTENT here has
been gunners, not the driver, not those that wouldn't do what you so
loudly argue against, put some regulation in effect that would
restrict his right to drive, because that might lead to a regulation
restricting the right to walk, and so forth until you couldn't leave
your house. Ridiculous example, I know, but no worse than what comes
from NRA.

BTW, Jim, as one that was one hour short of having my private license
for gliders, if you want to know how to look out for things not in
your control, try that. (Fixed costs of $4000+ per year isn't my idea
of how to have fun. Fortunately, it's the geriatric hobby of rich old
conservatives, and I don't miss most of them.)