Andy Hall

Default Router reccomendations

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:36:34 +0100, "RichardS" noaccess@invalid
wrote:

I have a de Walt 621 - it's very well made (unlike a lot of other DW tools -
suspect it's still made in the old Elu factory), nice smooth plunge and the
dust collection through the pillar works like a dream (mine's generally
connected up to a Henry).

However, in Europe it's only 1/4" - 1/2" collets are available in the
States, but I've not yet found a service centre that ships to Europe.

Try www.grainger.com

They will supply both complete DeWalt tools and spare parts to Europe.

Follow the link to the Repair Parts Center.

You can set up an account with them, order by credit card and
communicate by email.

They will ship by post, which takes some time, or UPS which costs more
depending on which service.

Usually I order several things to make shipping worthwhile and give
them my Fedex account number for shipping.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl