John Flanagan

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:09:53 -0500, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

"John Flanagan" wrote in message
I can't think of any other gun htat can do that

Vulcan?

I was limiting the catagory to hand helds :^). But even then the
vulcan only beats it out by around 25 projectiles a second. Now if I
had a semi automatic shotgun instead of a pump action it would beat
even a vulcan. Of course vulcans are firing a somewhat larger
projectile at a slightly higher muzzle velocity.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.