Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Amperage for ONE MILLION Christmas lights

A local park is advertising they are running just over one million
lights in their display. Most are the miniature type, but there are
some of the outdoor C9 bulbs (probably 3000 of them), and about 20
flood bulbs. (100 watt) Plus some animation motors. I'm
mathematically challenged.... Can anyone come up with some sort of
amperage to run all of this. I'm just trying to figure out what it
takes to run this display that covers about 5 acres. (for the heck of
it)
Very nice display !

Mark