Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default Safety to the extreme at Home Depot

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:04:53 -0500, Greg wrote:

Mark & Juanita said:

OK - So how does that explain a faltering economy AND the worthless
employees? Me thinks you need a new law... g

He doesn't have to come up with a new rule nor explain because we aren't
in a faltering economy. Some areas of the country are having some
problems, but the remainder of the country is in an up cycle. I know that
kind of screws up your complaint about the current administration, but
despite the attempt to make the public think the current times are worse
than the Great Depression: Spending is up, unemployment is down, and the
housing market continues to grow.

Ta dum, dum, dum, dum ,dum, dum, dum, dum....
I hear those neo-con drums beating still...

Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics.

Really sucks when the facts don't support your opinions, doesn't it? ad
hominem is all that's left

Greg G.