Posted to alt.home.repair
evodawg

Default Bathroom remodeling advice needed

dk wrote:

I having my bathroom re-tiled and repainted. The re-tiling involves the
demolition of the current tile and from what I've been told will cause a
lot of mess. If I paint before I'm thinking that I'll have my newly
painted walls covered with dust. If I paint after I risk spills on my
new tile? Any advice would be appreciated.

TIA

I'm a remodel contractor and I always paint first. Any grout or thinset can
be wiped off with water and sponge same goes for dust. I don't like
spending the time masking and covering. Touch up is easy and fast. The time
it takes masking you'd be done painting.

Rich

--
"you can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"