Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default What's good to fumigate a basement?

dean wrote:
I've had spider crickets all summer and still even now there are a few
of them in my basement (which is 33x70'x9' high). They are ugly little
****ers!

There are windows I can open, what's a good way to fumigate the place?

Thanks!

Dean

I suggest you call your local county extension office and see what they
recommend. It seems these critters are a common problem and there doesn't
seem to be much available to control them other than professional controls,
and they seem to require more than one visit.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit