Posted to alt.home.repair
ameijers

Default This Old House now more like Martha Stewart...

"blueman" wrote in message
Latest one spent about half the show on a tour of a local high end
Cambridge, MA specialty food store.

Nothing about homebuilidng of course -- rather just the dufus host
sampling the "vine dried raisens", "gourmet Cuban coffee", pastries,
cheese, etc. Thank god for Tivo but this is getting ridiculous...

I think my Mom knows more about construction than that joker does...

Yeah, I don't cry too much when I miss TOH any more. Other than the design
and demo phases, not real interested in some yuppies pretentious
million-dollar 'fixer upper'.
The companion show, ATOH, is much more like the show used to be- real world
problems, real world solutions. Getting hard to find the previous companion
show, Mr. Abrams NYW, around here. I'm almost curious enough to get on the
websites to see if they are even making new episodes of that one.

aem sends...