jim rozen

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree (what a moron)

In article ,
says...

You do understand that with powerful machines,
accidents happen?

Interesting phrase. "Accidents Happen."

My personal suspicion is that this was an avoidable
crash. Not really an accident. That somebody,
somewhere, dropped the ball. That somebody who
cared about the driver should have seen his license
yanked, that some goverment worker did not do his
job and let this guy slide by one more time
at the eye test or something.

As a motorbike rider I am aware that there really
are no 'accidents.' Crashes have causes, and just
saying oopsey daisy does not sufice. There was a
cause here and it wasn't the hand of god reaching
down to kill those poor people.

This is why folks with poor eyesight or impaired
judgement should be limited to non-powerful vehicles.
Like maybe a schwinn. Failing that the driver's seat in
their car should be located in front of the front
bumper.

his fat yap again, with no regard for the victims, or of the person
driving the car,

A good point. I stongly suggest we acquaint the families of the
victims with the driver of the car, all together in one room.
Second option is to reunite the car driver and the victims,
in person.

Jim

please reply to: