Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I have a bose wave clock raido. I am having problems.

I have a bose wave clock raido. I am having problems. While it was
plug in (I used a surge protector), I notice the radio lost all power
during the night. Initicially when I plug it back in I hear a "dud
sound from the speakers" this happens when I plug and unplug the
power.

So, I just left it unplug and repluged it a few days later and it
worked. However when I left it plug in over night it would not work
again the next morning. There is not power, no led desplay, no
radio, but dud sound from the speakers when I plug and unplug the
power cable.

Left it along for a while and it worked again, and would not work
after I left it unplug for a few hours.

I don't believe it is just a bad connection from the power cable.

What do you think is worng.

ben