Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default Exorcist wanted for Shop Fox remote switch

"Jane & David" wrote in message

Maybe this is why the Shop Fox was so much cheaper than the Long Ranger.
So has anyone else had their Shop Fox or Long Ranger remote triggered by
surprise?

I actually came back from getting a cup of coffee in the house one morning
and found my DC running, but I had the Rockler remote in my apron pocket and
assumed that I had somehow turned it on by accident.

From previous experience/testing, the Rockler remote unit I have will
operate the DC from the front porch of the house with the shop doors closed.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05