Gunner

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

On 20 Jul 2003 07:39:59 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

And he still killed 10 people, and maimed 45 for life. Thats not
exactly an "ooops", now is it?

Aw 'comeon gunner. It wasn't like he tried to *murder* them
or anything. There was no _intent_ to do harm.

Here I have my change to yet again trot out my patent-pending
program for the betterment of the US roadways.

Once the person fails the yearly mandatory eye test after age
65, or if they are convicted of *one* DWI, their drivers
license shall automatically be converted over into a
motorcycle *only* licencse.

Helmets prohibited of course.

Problems become self-limiting within a year or so, nobody
else gets hurt.

Jim

Not a bad idea..Im proud of you G

Gunner

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William Burroughs