Gunner

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree (what a moron)

On 20 Jul 2003 06:03:15 -0700, (Lennie the
Lurker) wrote:

Gunner wrote in message . ..

I noticed you snipped your anti-semetic comments, Nazi scum.

Read it again, stupid. I said while most of the Jewish people did NOT
resemble the stereotype, YOU DO. You're a disgrace to the human race,
and a total disgrace to your faith.

Geeze..Leslie..you do know that Im Buddhist, not Jewish, do you not?
Interesting attempt to slam me and the Jews, however. You really ARE a
hate filled old Nazi arnt you.....

Gunner

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William Burroughs