Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill

Default What's good to fumigate a basement?

I think it would depend on if you have pets, small children, and if you can
be away from the house for awhile, then air it out before returning.

I will spray outside and will do so only because I don't have pets/small
children. But I don't like to spray indoors. For indoors, I will use a fly
swatter, or if I have to, use what you can buy in the grocery store (Raid),
then I will spray and close off the room or leave the house.

Might want to get a pro if not sure. If do-it-yourself, read the labels.

"dean" wrote in message
I've had spider crickets all summer and still even now there are a few
of them in my basement (which is 33x70'x9' high). They are ugly little
****ers!

There are windows I can open, what's a good way to fumigate the place?

Thanks!

Dean