Posted to alt.home.repair
louie

Default Why does everyone here seem to dislike HD?

You know, not to call into question my manhood or anything, but I've
often wished that the isles in HD were wider (or less cluttered with
JUNK!). I don't know how often I've loaded my cart with lumber, then
realized that I had forgotten something from the plumbing isle or some
such that now requires me to push the lumber up an isle barely wide
enough for a regular cart that also has displays of the latest junk for
sale, clueless associates helping clueless people who are oblivious to
the fact that some guy is trying to use the isle for something other
than gazing fondly at the bathroom fixtures....