Posted to balt.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Tush Smells Bush Kills!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Where's My TROLL?

Jack wrote:
The last observable signs were Wednesday morning, i.e., gnaw marks on
the poison bait block and removal of peanut butter from the trap. No
carcass found under the oven or behind the fridge. No smell of
rotting carcass anywhere. So where's my little meecie?

Incidentally, I placed three of those rectangular-shaped poison blocks
in the (detached) garage yesterday, and today they are almost
round-shaped. Looks like there was quite a Thanksgiving feast. This
will hopefully prevent them from nesting in the tractors.

To sum up this experience, the blocks worked better than conventional
traps with peanut butter, electronic trap with peanut butter, or
poison pellets. He removed the peanut butter from conventional traps
on three occasions. He apparently got a jolt from the electronic trap
but it wasn't fatal and, notwithstanding the manufacturer's claims,
he was able to get out of it, leaving behind most of the peanut
butter. He didn't return to that trap. And he totally ignored the
paper bag of pellets.

Next time, the poison blocks will be the treatment of choice. Mary