Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Default Safety to the extreme at Home Depot

B a r r y said:

Greg G. wrote:
In the past two years
they have gone _steadily_ downhill in the 'smarts' department...

That's following my retail / fast food law.

The quality of service at retail and fast food joints is inverse to the
quality of the overall economy.

When the economy moves in a negative direction, the quality of retail
and fast food employee goes up, as talented, hard working folks need
jobs. As our economy enters a positive cycle, the better employees move
on into better jobs, leaving those unable to get better jobs behind.

OK - So how does that explain a faltering economy AND the worthless
employees? Me thinks you need a new law... g

Law # 2: Avarice Rules.

Greg G.