Gunner

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

On 19 Jul 2003 12:38:22 -0700, (Tony Pratt)
wrote:

"Mysterion" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Tony Pratt" wrote in message
om...
Lewis Hartswick wrote in message

A-Men Gunner. :-)

...lew...

The designed purpose of any gun ever made is to kill or maim in the
most efficient manner, clearly no other object comes into this
category!!

Well what the hell does that have to do with anything?
That old geezer's car may not have been "designed" to kill and injure a
bunch of people, but it sure as hell did a good job of it thanks to him.

Neither my firearms nor my vehicles have ever been used to kill or injure
anyone while in my possession.
Its not the tool, its what you do with it.
Or is your head so far up your ass that you can't understand simple logic?

Hi Mr Mysterion,

The simple logic is that removing all firearms from private
individuals and criminals would save thousands of lives annually in
America, of course this wouldn't happen overnight but could be
achieved in time.

If firearms were removed from private individuals, there would be a
blood bath to rival some of the African countries. How do you think
the criminals are kept at bay? By the sheer fear that many have, that
an armed citizen will kill them. One should note, since the Martin
Case, and the removal of self defense arms from the British, the crime
rate is skyrocketing, and the home invasion rate is a straight line
upwards.

As for having my head or anything else up my ass[arse] I must confess
that I have never really fancied it, but if you want to add these
pointless comments to your also pointless tirade please feel free to
do so.

Best wishes

Tony

Tony, those comments are not pointless. They demonstrate and make the
point you are clueless on the subject.
Tony old boy..your world view and opinions on the subject of firearms
are simply not boistered by reality.

Sorry old chap..but you are wrong wrong wrong.

Gunner

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William Burroughs