Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
daniel peterman

Default Question about watchmakers lathe uses

I sold a fully tooled Boley lathe with chucks and collets to a man in
Minneapolis a few years back. Nice little system. I have pix around here
somewhere of it. Beautiful work by the the people at Boley
NIce little pedestal lathe with all the trimmings. Tiny motor. Pristine
box of collets and cutters and other parts.
Quite a treasure.
perhaps he is making making time out of metal and saphire with it to
this day
And aren'twe all making time out of rubys and meta as we share this
glorious time of year here on the blue marble
somewhere out there a man is crafting clocks just because he thinks its
the right thing to do...
with a tiny lathe