Posted to alt.home.repair
kturnerga

Default Sears Rotozip Clone; will its sander disk fit a Rotozip

Hi!
I went to Sears and found some sander disks that fit Sears' version of
the RotoZip. Has anyone tried to fit one to a true Rotozip?

I might make a foray to Sears, with the sander disk sans the sander, in
order to see if this is true. I wonder if anyone has tried to fit one
to their Rotozip as there are no sander disks to be found in the US.
Most sander disks I have seen on the Internet are from companines in
England.

I just love my father's Rotozip and its sanding, even its polishing,
disk would wipe steel clean down to bare bleeping metal without
grunting or sweating. It is merciless!. I just don't like the
drill-mounted sanding disks as they do NOT have the 20k RPM that the
Rotozip affords me.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Ken