Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Oztech

Default stop water from condensing on gas pipe?

"dewpoint"
Just hearing this word again makes me want to roll on the floor laughing.
It brings back a story of when I once challenged a self proffessed "great
Tech" during a break of a new product training meeting to explain dewpoint
to me.

It all started when he said he always charges to a sweat back. I said that
depends on the RH and more particularly dewpoint. I asked if he knew what
dewpoint was and thought about it for a few secs and said.............

wait for it............

"It"s about 58psi for R22......"

Enough said. I just went back to trying to eat my club sandwich trying not
to choke on it laughing.
Sad part of it is he probable earns more dough than me

Cheers
Oztech