John Flanagan

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree (what a moron)

On 19 Jul 2003 13:39:21 -0700, (Lennie the
Lurker) wrote:

Gunner wrote in message . ..

Joke? What joke? I was only using your ilks tactics to present my
agenda. Dont like the tactics? Talk to your buddies in the AntiGun
crowd.

where was the intent to kill and maim, jackass? There was none, only
in a totally sick mind would someone find any connection. Now blame
your lack of being a man of any kind on the antigun people? ok,
cowardise is your strong point. Say I'm anti semitic? Ok, how's
about I have another of your faith, one that has many many things you
never will, education, intelligence, and wit, see if he thinks I'm
being unreasonable? Oh, yes. Those are only the first three, single
spaced the list would cross the pacific. List of what you lack, of
course. You are a disgrace to your faith, and the rest of the human
race as well. You're a back sliding liar as well, not to be trusted
in either business or personal matters. Your good points could be
inscribed in 36 point type on the head of a pin.

Lennie, the purpose of a gun is not to kill and maim, everybody. Only
to kill and maim those who need it. Like the rapist, drug dealer,
etc, etc. Just because someone misuses it doesn't mean it should be
gotten rid of :^).

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.