John Flanagan

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

On 19 Jul 2003 18:37:11 -0400, wrote:

In article ,
Mark Rand wrote:
On 19 Jul 2003 13:06:56 -0700, jim rozen wrote:

In article , Brent says...

Gunner is using an interesting prose device here called "sarcasm".

It's a fine line between irony and sarcasm. It will be
left as an exercise for the reader to determine which
was being employed.

Personally, I hope they don't ban the automobile, because I need it for
personal protection. I carry an '83 Subaru with me at all times,

Wouldn't that be a .38 Subaru?

Are silencers legal on Subarus? People need to know.
Mark Rand
RTFM

Required by law if I am not mistaken...

Seems to me silencers, ie. mufflers, should be outlawed so citizens
can know when someone is about to run them down. Or is the price of
more urban noise too high a cost to save a few lives now and then?

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.