Posted to alt.home.repair
David Efflandt

Default Leak at electrical feed to well

On 27 Nov 2005 18:08:45 -0800, scbody wrote:
I have a persistant water leak from the pipe that feeds the electrical
service to my well. The pipe is below grade.
Despite several attempts at a fix using that yellow expanding foam in a
can and trying to plug the pipe, I still have the leak.
I'd appreciate advice on thsi one.

Condensation is one thing. In that case where moisture from warm air
condenses in conduit to underground limit switches, etc. I just squirt a
whole tube of silicone rubber up the conduit.

But if you get constant dripping or dribble, you may have a breach in
the conduit that should be fixed.