John Flanagan

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 16:23:32 -0400, Tom Quackenbush
wrote:

You could, in theory, seize firearms from law abiding citizens. Why?
By definition, they're not the problem. Also that might result in more
violent crimes, rather than less.

The big trick is getting out them out of the hands of criminals. They
don't seem to pay much attention to the current 20,000+ firearms
laws, but hey, maybe if we tell them we really, really, REALLY mean it
this time . . .

The principle is so obvious and so simple yet they just don't get it.
Something is clouding their mind, what could that be ?

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.