Posted to uk.d-i-y
Set Square

Default Tap dripping.

Ben wrote:

Are the plates/cartridge assembly standard or specific to the make of
tap. I did a Google search and could not find a reference to Quattro
taps.They were fitted by Magnet with the new kitchen about 10 years
ago.
Ben.

I don't know about the ceramic discs, but I suspect that the cartridges are
fairly standard. Those in my Franke tap are interchangeable with normal
screw-down tap mechanisms with washers on the end. There was a thread
yesterday about identifying a particular tap - which included details of a
couple of suppliers of Franke spares. they would probably fit your taps.
--
Cheers,
Set Square