Posted to alt.home.repair
Don

Default 23 foot span

"Ken Korona" wrote in message
These are a set of ready made plans. I did not work with the architect,
nor do I know how to contact him.

Even if I was able to, I'm not sure I would. My past experience tells me
that jst because an architect has a degree means nothing about his
competence. Just like any other profession there are lots of degreed
idiots.

Thats why the intelligent person will require verifiable references.
In your opinion, it seems, that just because someone has a degree he is
incompetent.
This is called immature jealousy.

I'd rather not start a long discussion debating the value of the
architectural profession. I'd rather get first hand feedback from others
with a similar situation.

Lemme get this straight.
You won't do business with a local architect because he might not know what
he's doing, yet you purchase a set of stockplans that probably won't work in
your area and then you ask for solutions to errors on said plans from
anonymous persons in usenet?
Its apparent who's incompetent here. LOL