Posted to alt.home.repair
Suzie-Q

Default Save My Marriage!

In article ,
Joe Viola wrote:

- I dropped my wife's favorite cake dish and the pedestal base came off.
- It's a mushroom shape in profile, coffee cup sized base with a dinner
- dish sized cake dish on top. The original clear, hard as glass glue
- remains on the plate. How do I get this off and once off, what type
- adhesive/glue do I use to reattach the base and plate? All advice
- appreciated.
-
- Bronx Joe

My vote is for going out and buying a new, crystal cake dish. Wrap it as
a gift and present it with a sincere apology.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/