Posted to alt.home.repair
CBHVAC

Default Honeywell furnace circuit board

"Zed" wrote in message
. ..
The connections from the board are 120v. You will need a transformer to
cut the voltage down to 24v. Make sure you come off the humidifier tap. It
powers up when the inducer fan comes on. The EAC tap energizes with the
blower.

Not on all of em....
Some are on teh 24VAC loop, but still, he needs to hook it up CORRECTLY, and
that way, is on the single instruction sheet supplied with ALL AprilAire
units.
They dont include them for the fun of it.

"Jeff Guay" wrote in message
Hi,
I just installed an Aprilaire whole house humidifier in my ductwork. All
that's left is the wiring. I have a Comfortmaker Enviroplus90 gas
furnace. It has a Honeywell St9120 fan timer control board. It has a
humidifier connection plus a neutral connector. I wired from this to the
aprilaire control. But before I turn everything on, does anyone know if
these connections are 24vdc or 120vac? I can't find any documentation on
that. I assume DC but maybe I have to wire the transformer in line?
Thanks,
Jeff