Posted to alt.home.repair
tiny dancer

Default Plantation shutters?

"nospambob" wrote in message
Post your question to rec.woodworking and include where you live.
Maybe someone will offer a bid for the job, cabinet shop or hobbyist.

Thanks for the tip! I will post it there.

td

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:51:43 -0500, "tiny dancer"
wrote:

Any suggestions for a less expensive source for interior shutters? I

don't
mind the faux wood type? Although it would seem to me the older type
interior shutters, the wooden ones, that allowed for a bit of trimming on
the top and sides, would allow homeowners a less expensive way to get

that
'custom made' look for a lot less in cost? I don't see any of those
available for sale locally anymore. It seems like every place I look

offers
the 'custom made' shutters at a very high price.

td