Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,uk.d-i-y,sci.engr.lighting
Dave

Default UK question: ES light bulb better than bayonet?

Gary wrote:

It appears as though you and I belong to the same club, so to speak. I
retired in 1996 at the ripe old age of 52.

Aint life grand :-)

In good ol' "this side of the world" English, *life ain't that bad* at
all. :-)

My sister on Vancouver Island is a very good seamstress, so I reckon
that she is making up for her husbands ill health. He got gassed in a
paper mill several years ago and hasn't worked since.

I got a bit bored and took up a hobby job. School caretaker for 5 hours
a day, but that is getting a bit boring now. Maybe it is time to go back
to early retirement.

Regards

Dave

G6KHP