Posted to alt.home.repair
bumtracks

Default computer question

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:27:27 -0800, "SteveB"
wrote:

Well, I can't figure it out, so I will ask youse guys .........

When I bring up my home page, or ebay, or lots of sites, the pictures look
like mosaics. They are recognizable, but appear as small chunks, like a
mosaic.

I went to control panel - display - and went through the stuff there about
the drivers and updating. It said it had the latest driver, and that it
was
functioning properly.

Well, it isn't.

Am I missing something simple, or is my video card shot?

Maybe you're using Mosaic browser?

Maybe the screen is shattered, you might have to look real close with a
magnifying lens - Might be its just cobwebs.