Posted to alt.home.repair
Sacramento Dave

Default Pex or Copper

"boubou" wrote in message
news
Hi there, new house with PEX plumbing.
What do you all think of this type of plumbing?
How about bacterial growth into it after some time?
Any specific maintnance?

I would not plumb or buy any house with a fancy garden hose for piping. I
don't care what anybody says. Think about it what's stronger? what's going
to last longer? can a Rat eat threw a piece copper? This hose piping is a
disaster waiting to happen and I'm sure all the companies making it will be
long gone then. It really boils down to would you rather have hose or pipe.
But we do know what's cheaper. we will see how much cheaper in the long run.