leon skunkers

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

On 18 Jul 2003 23:37:50 -0700, (Jaws) wrote:

leon skunkers wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 03:58:47 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

8 dead , 45 critically injured, including many children in LA Farmers
Market Driving Spree!

Ban Cars! Register them and license their owners!

of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

yeah. And send your contributions to MAGOO (mothers against geezers
operating oldsmobiles). Hang up posters of the dead people all over
Florida's Fossil Riviera and get celebrities to whine about the whole
thing on TV.

Hangin' is too good for these old farts that take to the road
knowingly impaired by the ravages of age.

You'll be an "old fart" one of these days.

maybe. but probably not. Got at least a fighting chance that one of my
risky hobbies will get me first. And that possibility will increase as
my reflexes deteriorate.

After driving all those
years you're just going to hand over your keys.

nah. I think if I DO make it to the point that I'm feeble enough for
them to manage it, my kids should kick my ass and take them. Told them
so.

But they ARE girls. I ought to manage to terrorize at least a few
addle-brained, multipierced, semi-shaved ****head teenage mobs
(probably showing off their cosmetic amutations and mutilationsby
them) with my aimless "where the hell am I" Magoos and Metamucil hunts
at the strip malls before they manage it.

No laws saying you
have to, just decide for yourself that you're to old to drive. Give
up the vintage 1999 Corvette?????

phooey on the 'vette. I just want to run over a half a hundred
plastered jet-skiers with my Checkmate speedboat, and have it all
passed off as just another tragic case of accidental geriatric
genocide.

I mean, if I manage to get finished rebuilding the engine by the time
I'm whizzing in Depends and crawling around looking for my teeth.
Sometimes I wonder if I will.

Give the old guy a little respect.
Maybe he caused an accident but he's still a human being.

so are drunks