Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim

Default HF 2hp DC ... and the CFM is?

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 05:24:46 +0000, Toller wrote:

But maybe one of you might be able to offer a reasonable guess (or even
offer up the correct number!)

They claim 1600cfm. If it does half that I would be shocked.
I don't know how big your planer is, but my 12" is not particularly
demanding; almost any DC would handle it.

I've had the HF DC for about 18 months. I've been more than pleased with
it. Hooked up to Delta 13" planer and Ryobi BT3000 table saw. It has taken
everything I've sent down the line with no trouble. I did change out the
OEM bags for some 3 micron ones.

Jim