Posted to uk.d-i-y
MB

Default Is my new room ionizer working properly?

Four weeks ago I bought a room ionizer, made by Dezac Ltd, Cheltenham, that
is supposed to create all kinds of positive ions and at the same time grab
(filter out) particles circulating the room. Above the t & g ceiling
paneling is fibreglas insulation of which particles are circulating-- sun
rays show just how much, and I'm inhaling the stuff! Instructions that came
with the ionizer warn about all the dust that will be accumulating on the
table where it's standing, but after four weeks in use, there isn't any dust
at all. Can I assume it isn't functioning properly?