CMF

Default AA battary capacity, Ah (?)

Oh, I never thought about Batteries Plus. I'm sure they won't be the
cheapest, but the on on Central just north of 15th street (west side) has
some good people working there. I have been for some other things.

I was just at Target, and looked at their Eveready chargers for grins. It
said the NiMH were 1.2 volt. based on my feeble testing, if my HP215 needs
voltage and not amperage for the pictures, they won't work, because I still
have 1.3 or so using my analog multitester (I got better with it since
whining yesterday) on these, and around 5.5 when I put 4 together after the
camera says batteries too low to take a picture. I can still look at
pictures stored on the camera for a while even when I cannot take the
pictures, so I need to find out whether it is voltage or amperage that I
need for pictures. I believe it has already been covered in this thread, I
will go back and look unless someone has a quick answer.

"Robert Akins" wrote in message
I'm sure Tanner Electronics has some, but I don't know what brand or
capacity they are. Also, see what Batteries Plus has.
Robert
"Rex B" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:49:00 GMT, (Doug McLaren)

www.mcmelectronics.com. Search for 58-7740. If you buy
|at least ten, the price is $0.84 each. Looks like shipping is $3+the
|actual postal charge. So if you need a lot of batteries, that's a
|great deal. (Beware, most of their other prices suck.)

|This place has cheap prices if you are in the US and want to buy $50+
|worth (I've not tried them):

|http://www.cheapbatteries.com/nimh.htm

Thanks folks, both good sources.

Any place local?