Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
mj

Default $200 Harbor Freight Bandsaw Review

I've had pretty good luck with Google though so I haven't switched to
different newsgroup software. This is the first time I've had something
take this long to get posted. Usually I can hit refresh and my post
shows up.
Oh well. Live and Learn.
Sorry about the double posting on this. I thought I screwed up when I
posted the first one.

My machine shop is all Chinese stuff. I have a mini-lathe and the
mini-mill. I've had pretty good luck with the lathe. I am just getting
the mill set up, but hopefully I won't have any problems with it. The
bandsaw was the first problem child in the fleet, but it was a fairly
easy and inexpensive repair too.
Mike