Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ron Thompson

Default The Boy Mechanic

You can make your own decisions, but the above states the rules set
down by Project Gutenberg

Regards
rgentry_at_oz_dot_net
_AT_ = @, _dot_ = . to eMail

OK, It says a 20% of the PROFIT.
You tell me how to download a large file, burn a CD, label the CD, pack the CD,
and mail it anywhere in the world for $5.00 and make a profit. I figure I am
pretty much donating my time.
If anyone objects to this, I formally withdraw the offer to you. It is, however,
still open to anyone who does not object.
Sheesh! Try to help people...

Ron Thompson

http://www.plansandprojects.com
My hobby pages are he

Severe stupidity is self correcting, but mild stupidity is rampant in the land.
-Ron Thompson