Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default $200 Harbor Freight Bandsaw Review

According to mj :
I tried posting this earlier, but I don't know what happened to it. It
is not showing up in the newsgroup.

It made it. You're posting through Google, and you need to know
that it can take some time for a posting to show up within Google's own
news server. It actually gets to the outside a lot sooner than it
becomes visible to the original poster.

I recently bought one of those $200 Harbor Freight bandsaws. I guess
they are called a 4x6. Anyway, I was lucky enough to find it on sale

[ ... ]

And -- I posted a followup to your original article, which will
hopefully show up soon.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564