Posted to alt.home.repair
jzink0883

Default Need to learn about toilet flush technologies

Perce,

At the Terry Love website, some posters have complianed about problems
with the Champion valve and sealing ring even after receiving "new and
improved" parts from American Standard. Others have complained about a
too-fast, noisy flush that didn't clean the bowl well.

Are you happy with the Champions?

Thanks,

jzink0883

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
I'm not sure why power-assisted flushing would be needed. The two
American Standard Champions (not power assisted) we installed have never
needed to be flushed more than once.

Perce

On 11/24/05 01:45 am pe tossed the following ingredients into the
ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Hi all: Can anyone refer me to web site(s) where I can read about currently
available flush technologies? I'm replacing the toilets in my home and want
to learn about the alternatives, with particular interest in units offering
power-assisted flushing. Thanks for your replies! PE