Brent Muller

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

Gunner wrote:

8 dead , 45 critically injured, including many children in LA Farmers
Market Driving Spree!

Ban Cars! Register them and license their owners!

No one has a need for a deadly automobile, let alone one that will
travel in excess of 60 miles per hour with one push of the peddle!

Ban these horrible instruments of death. Every year in the US, over
40,000 people are killed by them, and hundreds of thousands more are
maimed and crippled for life!

For Gods Sake,ban them for the Children!

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

Ban Cars! Register them and license their owners!

Gunner is using an interesting prose device here called "sarcasm". What you
limp-wristed left-wingers don't realize is that he is subtly making a
statement against the unreasonable reaction of some low IQ liberals to ban
a needed and necessary accessory to protecting ourselves against criminals,
politicians and right-wing gun fanaticism, namely weapons like my trusty
glockenspiel .45. Notice how he cleverly parallels the banning and
licensing of guns with the equally absurd banning and licensing of
automobiles. How would you like it if the government banned your God-given
right to drive on the sidewalk?* Or go the wrong way on the free-way with a
bottle of hooch? If we let them get out of control, the next thing you
know, we might actually have to have a license to drive! How would you
like that, huh?
Personally, I hope they don't ban the automobile, because I need it for
personal protection. I carry an '83 Subaru with me at all times, concealed
of course, and ready to whip out in an emergency, just like the founding
fathers wanted. Crazy liberals....

--
Brent Muller

remove "SPAM"'s from e-mail address to reply