Posted to alt.home.repair
boubou

Default propane heat safety and price

Thanks
"Bob G." wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 06:31:12 -0500, "boubou"
wrote:

Time for me to call the builder about the water heater,
I got nervous about it.
Should I put a LP water heater in basement or go we electric???
I'd rather go the safe route, I'm nervous about the pilot light.
How about putting a safety shut off valve AND a propane gas detector??

I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill...
.
Millions of famlies use Propane to heat their homes..
I can not recall seeing any stories in the local paper or on the
nightly TV news braodcast concerning houses exploding etc

I heat my hoime with electricity but I heat my shop with Propane..
its a non issue except for the price...propane goes up and down all
the time..

Bob G.